Suspicious Looking Black Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Black Man Who Looks Suspicious

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new sub-forum thingys......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keil

new sub-forum thingys...... Empty
PostSubject: new sub-forum thingys......   new sub-forum thingys...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 5:06 pm

like say in the gama forum you wanted some new discussion that doesn't fit the standards of the other ones. XD suggest all those needs here. lol XDDD
Back to top Go down
keil

PostSubject: Re: new sub-forum thingys......   new sub-forum thingys...... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 5:07 pm

lol my suggestion would be a video forum, nothing over pg-13 of course, but i watch a lot of videos and i want to see what people have to share. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Conartist619
Crazy A$$ DragonAce619
Crazy A$$ DragonAce619
Conartist619

Male
Number of posts : 212
Localisation : Residing inside my own mind... which can be anywhere and everywhere. so that emans, i'm everywhere
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Trainer Sheet
D/P FC: 0129 8817 3957
D/P Name: Ace
Time Zone: PST

PostSubject: Re: new sub-forum thingys......   new sub-forum thingys...... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:55 am

no double posting, john. and i think there already is a video place, under movies, theres a topic titled vids
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asiankiro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new sub-forum thingys......   new sub-forum thingys...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new sub-forum thingys......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suspicious Looking Black Man :: The Starting Line :: Suggestion box-
Jump to: